So I started playing Spider Solitaire over Christmas break since I didn't seem to have anything serious pressing on my time and lining cards in chonological order seemed like an ok thing to do.
I've always been partial to the "easy" game with all black cards of one suit but one day Targhee looked over and said, that game is too easy for you, you need to do the two suit game.
Woah!
So, I tried it, and with a little bit of coaching from him,
I won!
I won!
Well, ever since then I have had a ridiculous obsession with Spider Solitaire.
While cooking dinner, I think to myself, "this needs to sit for 10 minutes, that gives me just enough time to play some solitaire."
While taking a shower I think, "I need to relax for a second after I get out, maybe I'll play a game of solitaire."
Before doing my homework, "maybe a quick game of solitaire will help me focus better."
It's like the need to get ALL of the cards organized has somehow come up on my list of things to get done and I'm stressed if I don't get it done.
Lame?
Yes! Yes, it is:)
As if playing a game of solitaire will really help me focus better before doing my homework- no it's really just me procrastinating just a LITTLE bit longer before actually doing my homework. Which is actually what this post is as well:)
So, fellow procrastinators, pull out the drawer that has been driving you nuts for months and reorganize it.
Fold those fitted sheets in the fancy way that takes twice as long.
Fold those fitted sheets in the fancy way that takes twice as long.
Do the dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher because it makes you feel productive when you have no desire to actually be productive
and play your spider solitaire game 8 times before you actually win
because
homework can wait:)
Actually, no, no it can't which is why I end up staying up way to late doing it, but does that stop me? Nope;)





Do you dream it? I love Tetris so much, I used to play it in my sleep :-)
ReplyDeleteToo funny, Bud. For me right now, it's tennis. I could watch tennis 24/7 right now. (The Australian Open is on) Seriously, I'm not kidding. I have somehow found a way to make myself to a little laundry or a little organizing while watching it though, but just a little. You gotta have your carrots-and if Spider Solitaire does it for you, go for it girl!
ReplyDelete