Have you ever felt like this...
...without the "wonder woman"!
That's exactly how I feel right now.
The world is spinning in craziness around me and I have to try to figure out how to stay on top of it all.
I knew this is how this sememster would be, which is why I tried so hard to enjoy my Christmas break, but I'm never really excited for it to actually happen.
I'm already burried over my head with homework and life seems to be moving at a faster speed than last week...sigh.
Guess I need to go start digging.





That picture is awesome! Ha ha the kids flying through the air is hilarious. And yes... I know the feeling. There were days during grad school when I was working a full-time and part-time job. I never saw my husband, and I was trying to write a thesis. And the house still needed cleaning, dishes done, dinner cooked, laundry washed, etc... It was miserable. There were days I cried, wondering if I could handle it all. Our circumstances are not exactly similar, since I didn't have a one-year-old to chase after. I don't know how you get any studying done... The only thing that can even help is to remember that "This too shall pass." Good luck!
ReplyDelete