Monday, January 17, 2011

Fitness Tip #2

I have to report that I didn't do as well as I did the week before.  I let other priorities get in the way of my exercise time.  I realized how unhealthy that is, but how much of a reality it is too.  If we don't put our health at the top of the priority list it will get pushed down to the bottom without any effort. 
But, I am down two pounds this week!!
Which means my current weight is 151

Fitness Tip #2
Fitness gets a non-negotiable 1/2 hour a day, 5-6 days a week  

Make time for it, and NEVER miss.  How many 1/2 hours have you wasted away gazing at the television or perusing the Internet?  It's only a 1/2 hour, whether you have to get up at 4:30 am to fit it in, or give up something less worthwhile, DO IT!

I might also add, if you do happen to miss, don't beat yourself up over it and think that you've ruined the rest of the day or week.  Everyone wants to be 100% at brushing their teeth right?  But, if you miss a night, do you call off the whole rest of the week too?  Of course not!  Brush em in the morning and start again:)

2 comments:

  1. K- You are such a good example to me! :) I am trying to do the same thing you are, changing my lifestyle, it's hard but it is so worth it! Good Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight... I often laugh at people sho say they never have time for anything, while on Facebook for an hour. We all have the same amount of time. It's what you choose to make time for.

    And I would NEVER miss a day brushing my teeth! Gasp... Ha ha jk great analogy :-)

    ReplyDelete