Yup I know this sounds like a New Year's resolution but I assure you, it is not.
New Years resolutions are made and broken in a matter of days or weeks.
This is my life style change.
The new year just brings about new opportunities to achieve my goals.
A year ago I had a baby.
I got fat.
50lbs fat.
I lost most of it when the baby was born but have kept the rest the entire year of 2010.
My poor husband is sick of the words, "I am fat!"
So, I am going to change that.
Finally.
I'm kinda doing this Biggest Loser style where I show the entire world my discustingness and then work week by week to turn it into beautifulness.
I'm trying to find motivation here and having all of you to report to, whoever you are who read this, I'm hoping will give me the push I'm looking for.
Because you are all going to be extremely disappointed in me if I do not follow through with my goals, right!
RIGHT!!
Goal:
Plan of Attack:
Wake up: 7:00am
Put on workout clothes.
Work out for 30 minutes
I'm going to be doing the Chalean Extreme workouts which has done wonders for my sisters so wish me luck.
Record my workouts and eating habits on My Fitness Pal.
My starting weight is: 153
It's not really the weight that I care about, it's how I feel about myself. I guess the weight is just a way to measure progess. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now and the circumstances are just right now for me not to have any excuses. So here goes nothin!!





You are pretty much awesome! The biggest loser idea is a great idea. You are inspiring me to try to take better care of myself.
ReplyDeleteMonica, I really commend you for this. I think you are beautiful, but I it's wonderful that you pinpointed something you want to change and are doing something about it. Just like most things in life "It won't be easy, but it WILL be worth it!"
ReplyDeleteIf you were doing it later, at like 5, I would totally come workout with you. I really need to do some toning exercises after being so inactive for so long after my surgeries. When it gets warmer, I vote we do walks/jogs together in your neighborhood. It would be so good for both of us, plus lots of fun!
Bud, you're so cute, adorable and I love you!!! If it gives you any extra motivation I'll be doing those workouts too, only it's really just ChaLean without the Extreme:) I'm just starting to have to modify them, I don't get down to the ground quite as easily these days and I'm not supposed to lift really heavy weights, but everytime I put on my workout clothes and I see that belly down there I kinda laugh at myself and wonder what people would think watching the prego lady squat with ChaLean, lol! You go girl. Wish I could be there close by so we could ChaLean together, oh well. I'll be there in spirit. LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Bud! You're great at setting goals and sticking to them. I love how honest you are. And yes, you are beautiful no matter what, but it's how you feel about yourself that's important. So if you need to do this to feel better about yourself, then go for it!
ReplyDelete