Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fitness Tip #1

Well I weighed in today and I still weigh 153, but I'm not discouraged. 
This is a learning process and I feel I did the best I could with what I know so far.  I've exercised every day and eaten to the best of my knowledge.  It's only been 5 days.  This is a marathon, not a sprint. 
So since I'm learning as I go, I thought I might share some of the things I'm learning with you.  My sister who prepared herself to be a personal fitness coach gave me all sorts of material with helpful tips that I am going to share with you.

Tip #1
Commit to a lifestyle change
This is not a quick weight loss plan or a temporary goal, but a way of life that is healthy, practical, and doable.  All of the other steps will do you no good if you are not committed to change habits and make new ones.

Are you ready to commit?


2 comments:

  1. That's the hardest part about weight loss is that if you want it to last, it can't be quick. Anyone can diet to the point of near starvation and lose ten pounds quickly. That is not good for anyone's body. But in order to have a permanent change, it takes time. The weight wasn't gained overnight. It won't be overnight to lose it either. I'm glad you're not discouraged! You are strong and if anyone can stick to a goal, you can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it ....I have FAITH in you !!!!

    ReplyDelete