Height: 36 inches, 95%
Weight: 30.1 lbs, 90%
Head Circumference: 48 cm, 75%
They tried to check her hearing...Yeah right! Like she was going to let them keep anything in her ears. What two year old would? Then she started talking and the nurse finally said, "Well, if she's talking like that there probably isn't anything to be worried about" :) Yup, that's my girl!
It has come to my attention in the past few months that I am not very happy with my pediatrician.
Leilani screams every time the nurse comes in even to measure her head. It's ridiculous! But when other doctors or nurses have come in, she's fine.
Plus, Leilani has a little bathroom trouble. She has been on Miralax for a year now and I don't feel like the doctor has really addressed the situation or given us anything to make this better.
I have my Labor and Delivery registration sheet all filled out and ready to turn in except one FLASHING blank spot is keeping me from mailing it.
Child's Pediatrician_____________.
I know I want to switch to a new one but, nothing seems more overwhelming to me than picking a new doctor. How on earth am I supposed to know who is a good one or not by looking at a name and every so often a picture?
Word of mouth is the only thing I know of that works, but then again every one has different opinions. Then there's the issue with EVERYONE loves this doctor so good luck getting in, or ya, it's just a 30 minute drive every time you go to the clinic, that's fine...No!
One of my biggest fears is calling people.
Weird, I know!
When I was growing up my friends knew never to have me call the pizza man. It scared the heck out of me.
One of my friends even forced me to go to the drive thru to try to help me overcome my fears:)
(And then I got called to a Visitor's Center mission where calling people was part of my every day routine...lol)
Anyway, so calling the doctor's office and asking them if they accept my insurance and are taking new patients is one of my least favorite things to do.
I know! I know! Suck it up Monica!
Any suggestions?
Not to mention I have to find a dentist too- lol
Not to mention I have to find a dentist too- lol




Well Emery sees Dr. Allred. He is super nice. He is at the Grandview Ogden Clinic which is on 3500 W. and like 1 whole minute from my house so like 5 minutes from yours. I really like him and I have never had trouble getting an appt. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteI loved our Dr, but he is in Layton. I didn't mind since it was so easy to get on 89 from the Terrance. Are you guys still even in the Terrace? :) We went to Dr. Forbush. He had only been practicing there for a year or so when we started going, so he was never very busy and he always had tome to talk to me about, even a time I didn't have an appointment but had a question about the flu vaccine. He talked with for for 10 minutes. We even took Dallin to see him when he was sick last time we visited Utah and his office made it easy even with out of town insurance. Dallin went to a great Ped dentist, but I can't remember the name of the clinic. It was on Harrison just north of Weber State. My dentist was my uncle right off Adams, so I might be bias but I loved him. As far as calling people, I am totally with you on that. I did end up calling Dr Forbush to talk to him before Dallin was born, but it was like 2 weeks before. Just remember, you can always change Drs if you don't like one. You are never stuck. Good luck!
ReplyDelete