What a great day!
We woke up to a room STUFFED with things from Santa.
(we had 13 kids at our house that morning)
Leilani, ironically enough, slept until Targhee had to actually wake her up or we'd be late for church:)
I really liked having Christmas on Sunday. I felt like it gave Christmas the correct reverence of being on the sabbath and going to church. It was a perfect reminder of why we celebrate.
After Sacrament Meeting we opened gifts from the family.
The living room was not big enough for everyone to sit in, so we made an assembly line from the tree to the game room and sorted presents into families out there:)
Leilani was happy to wear her Christmas "pretty dress" while we opened presents and even sneered at this little sweater outfit until...
she opened THIS!
She immediately wanted to rip off the red dress and put on the snow white.
My favorite part is that as soon as she got it on she announced, "I need an apple!"
and she ate the ENTIRE thing! Core and all. You go girl:)
We then went to Gramma and Grampa Fuzzy's (Targhee's parents) for lunch.
Leilani was not about to give up her Snow White dress.
(is it bad that I have to admit that she wore it for two whole days, including sleeping...I had to hide it from her during a temper tantrum when I had to take it off)
In a snow globe trance
Somebody knows about little girls and dress ups:)
Thank you Aunt Nana!!
I couldn't get her to wear a shirt:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment