We took an outing to Temple Square via the Frontrunner.
It was my first excursion on this particular public transit and overall it was a pretty enjoyable ride.
Was it less expensive than getting in the car and driving there?... No. Was it less hassle?... No. Was it faster?...No.
It was an adventure that I got to share with my family and that is always fun:)
All of us waiting at the station.
Leilani stayed in her stroller for approximately 2.4 seconds and then I chased her around the grounds the rest of the night.
It was a perfect time to go. The weather was hardly even cold, so I could let her run all she wanted without feeling miserable (aside from the difficulty of walking after our ice skating excursion the night before).
This is her looking at the temple.
She felt a need for some reverence and I took advantage of this rare quiet moment as I snuggled close to her and we sang "I love to see the Temple."
It was very sweet.
I'm quite pleased by my temple photography, if I do say so myself:)
We ate at the Lion House which was way too crowed and took way to long to get through the line. It wasn't until we all sat down that we realized we had less than 30 minutes to make our train or we would have to wait another hour for the next one.
We stuffed our faces and raced to the trax only to find that indeed we had missed our train.
SOO what does a large family do to keep busy for an hour?
Play silly games of course.
Such as...
What's in your purse?
Objective: to find something in your purse that no one else has
Camera Fight Club
Objective: take the most ridiculous punching face action photo
(sadly this was not on my camera or it would have been quite the viewing entertainment)
The children...well they ran a muck through the train until other passengers got up to find a more peaceful place to ride...sorry fellow riders.
So we got home much later than we had planned but it was a fun excursion all the same.
























No comments:
Post a Comment