Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Pregnant Woman's Best Friend

My life has been changed!
If any of you are anything like me, you get acid reflux the second you begin to "show."
Oh the joys.
I have guzzled Maalox and munched on Tums to no avail.
Each night is the same story.
Seriously, when the Sam's Club sized bottle of Tums is coming to an end, that can't be a good sign.
Also, if you're anything like me... you just kinda suffer through it, without searching for a better option.
I don't know if it's pride or stupidity.
My Mom always says, "You don't win any awards for suffering."
And yet, I still prolong the doctor's visit or the change of routine for as long as possible.
But, 
I finally made the switch!

Ta Da!!!
Hallelujah!

I have been able to sleep* for the last two nights!
(*about as good of sleep as you can when you are sharing a body with another person)
Thank you, Pepcid, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment