I am down 2 more pounds!
I don't usually do this...but I think that deserves a
WOOT! WOOT!
I've started exercising again which apparently helps.
Huh. Go figure.
Fitness Tip #8
Eat with your family
You don't have to eat different food than your family. Just choose the protein and vegetables from your family meal. You can leave off half the fun of the sloppy joe and skip the side of fries, or have a taco salad while they enjoy a flour taco. You will find that you will prepare healthier meals this way, like making sure there is always a side of vegetables. Everyone benefits, but it doesn't have to feel weird. Remember, this is a lifestyle for you, and eating with the family is part of life. Learn to do it healthily, stay within your portion size, and calorie limits. Fill your plate with what you will eat, enjoy it, then clean your plate and put it away, to avoid second helpings. But, if you'd like to sit back at the table to chat with your family, you don't have a plate to tempt you.
p.s. every picture I found of a family sitting at the table eating were smiling...I don't think that's a coincidence.
Click on the picture to read a good article I found about the benefits of families eating together.




No comments:
Post a Comment