Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Baby Baby!

We went up to Eden today to pet some baby animals.
They were adorable!!
It goes on until June 30th, so you should definitely go.
(admission is $7 a person and includes a horse ride for all kids under 12)
From what I could tell this cute little lady ran the farm and the animals herself.  What a job!  But it was very low key.  Not a lot of people there and you could just take your time petting and feeding all the animals.
It took Leilani a while to warm up to the animals being so close, but when she started getting into it she was almost giddy with delight.


Why are babies so darn cute?




Lama face!!!



This dog was hillarious!  She chased our shadows around everywhere we went.





Even the baby pigs were adorable.



I didn't think she would get on the horse, but she totally did and said, "trot trot trot, hhheee" the whole time:)  She loved it!

Maybe we should move to a farm?

1 comment:

  1. We're going to have a farm in a few years: you should come visit us! :) I'm sure I'll be dying for visitors way up there.
    Also, what a cool place! You say it's in Eden? How did you here about it? Can you send me the info so I can take Logan? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete