Alright, this idea came from my sister,
haha THANKS Callie:)
haha THANKS Callie:)
What a mess!!
(Your kids must be cleaner than mine)
It's kinda the same idea as a sand box or a bowl of water, but you use rice instead, and it can be done inside during the winter, or the summer...when it won't stop raining.
If your kids are anything like mine, the sticky bandit, (*please see picture below), you will be picking up rice for three days.
Of course she loved it, but I think I was a little more protective of the house since I had just spent all morning scrubbing it. Luckily it does sweep and vacuum up easily.
Make sure to put a sheet underneath to catch most of the madness!







Hi Monica, these are fabulous ideas. I've been trying to wrack my brain for activities to do with Gabe and you're doing all the thinking for me! I'll just be a copycat :) Keep it up! I think I'll do the cornstarch and water one tomorrow!
ReplyDelete