A conversation I had with Leilani in the car today:
Mom. It's Casper's birthday today!
It is? Well happy birthday Casper! How old is he?
Um...4. And I have a cake for him too.
What kind of cake is it?
White cake. Because white is his favorite color, because he's white (using her "obviously" voice).
Are you going to have him blow out the candles?
He already did.
Oh.
And now he's giving some of it to his bats. I'm so proud of him! He's sharing!
Her imaginary world never ceases to amaze me.
And apparently she felt there was too long of a silence in the car:)
Also I guess you should know that Casper often comes with us on car trips. Sometimes he flies beside us and other times he rests with us in the car. He's been a good ghost to her, keeping her company when she needs a friend and helping chase off the other scary ghosts that seem to lurk around the dark. It's nice to have a friendly ghost on your side.
AND I guess you should also know that Casper the Friendly Ghost and the Holy Ghost are one in the same to my Leilani:)




hahah such a cute story!
ReplyDelete