Friday, May 3, 2013

Easter + Wedding = Family!

My beautiful sister got married March 30th in the Bountiful Temple to a wonderfully sincere man.  
I am so happy for her!
Their families combined gives them 10 kids!
Wow!
(the two oldest boys are not in this photo)
I can't even imagine the circus when all are together, but if anyone could do it and do it with the grace and faith of my sister, then they will be just fine. 

All seven Bishop girls were able to be present!
(That makes twice in one year already! We're breaking some records I think:)

Our dinner entertainment

Mom and Dad got to Skype in for the wedding dinner.  It felt complete with them there.

The happy couple, Natalie and Anthony Leavitt.
It was a happy and beautiful day and I wish them continued happiness as they endeavor on this new adventure together.

The next day, being Easter, meant that the family celebrations continued.  We had guests at our house making Easter basket and egg finding much more fun!
Leilani was pleased with her "Merida" filled basket.
Time to dig in!

Our little Easter Bunny.

Continuing the tradition of placing the candy along every ledge of the house.
It's probably more fun for me later because every now and I then I find a missing jelly bean:)


Leilani's cousin and fellow fairy, Annie.  

It was a busy day but we got to spend it with lots of family and I wouldn't have it any other way.
So grateful for the death and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ who's atonement makes being with our families forever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment