Can't believe my little baby is getting so big so fast.
I have very much enjoyed his infant"ness" so I know I am supper in for it later:)
- He can roll over from his back to his tummy but he still doesn't usually choose to. He doesn't get upset when he's on his tummy though so that's good.
- He is now eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes, green beans (such a mean trick), and squash. He has also eaten little pieces of bread, bananas, watermelon, grapes, and nectarines. He loves it! He will squeal and pant in between every bite as if I can't get it to him fast enough. He still looks at me at every meal as if I have just committed a horrible crime for not giving him some:)
- Daily routine: 8am wake up and eat. Play until 10ish. Nap 10am-12pm. Wake up and eat. Play until 2ish. Nap 2-4pm. Wake up and eat. Play until 5:30ish. Nap 5:30-7pm. Wake up and eat plus his solid food. Play until 9ish. Eat his last meal and then sleep ALL night.
I love his schedule. It is very healthy and it keeps both he and mom happy. Thank you little boy!
- He's now an extra big boy in his own room in his own big boy crib. It's always a little nerve racking to move them to their own room, but since he sleeps all night, the transition was very smooth. I have big plans for his nursery so there are bound to be pictures when I am finished:)
- He loves to laugh and smile. He giggles at high pitched noises and smiles at strangers (after he studies their faces for a minute). He loves it when Dad comes home which is usually during his last feeding but he will stop and grin at him for a few minutes which melts my heart. He also adores and grins at his big sister. She is quite entertaining so he is very content to be glued to her every move, but as soon as she talks to him, he's all smiles.
- Grabs and sucks on EVERYTHING. It's time for the quick reflexes because he will grab for whatever is in reach and then attack it with his face:)
He really is such a happy and good natured baby. I am immensely grateful for his easy going and patient demeanor. He has been such a great addition to our family!
Love you my TJ boy!









No comments:
Post a Comment