Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cousin Week

Last week Leilani's cousin Kooper came to play with us.
Leilani loved having a built in friend and it got me excited for the day when Leilani and TJ will be able to play together.  
I hope they are good friends instead of the siblings who despise each other.
I've already seen the sibling rivalry in action, though.
As soon as TJ tries to grab for anything of Leilani's, she screams "NO TJ!!  STOP IT!!"
I just laugh
Anyway
We tried to keep busy and luckily it was hot so I could pull out the pool one of the days.

This is what mostly happened:)
It wasn't really a fair match, but she didn't complain so he kept doing it- lol
I love his face.  No mercy and completely boy!

Kooper's cannon bomb!

Leilani's attempt at the cannon bomb:)

He humored Leilani most of the time and even played dress ups with her.

He had made her a car out of k'nex and after he had left, she picked it up and hugged it saying "Kooper made me my favorite car in the whole world!"
Thanks for the fun Kooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment