Leilani's going on the potty!!
I could not be more pleased or surprised with how this potty training thing has gone.
It's something I have been dreading ever since she turned two, but she was finally showing signs of being ready so I went for it.
She already tells me when has to go and only had two small accidents the first day.
I can handle that!
I guess I was just anticipating the worst so anything better than that was fantastic:)
Also I've been unexpectedly patient about it so three cheers for me too!
My happy little potty goer.
I think she especially likes all of the individualized attention from Mom and Dad.
We're making a pretty big deal about it.
I love seeing her little bum in her princess panties lol, it's too cute!
I just googled potty training charts and stole someone else's...thanks someone else:)
I never let her use markers so that was her medium of choice to fill out her chart.
When she reaches the end of each row she gets a treat and when the whole thing is filled in she will get a pretty princess dress (she is hoping for Rapunzel:)
It has been 4 successful days now so here's hoping the good streak continues.







Yahoo for leilani! Double Yahoo for you! I am so jealous! You'll have to tell me all your secrets!
ReplyDelete