Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am a Daughter of a King, and this is my Castle

We went to the Brigham City Temple Open House yesterday.
It was Beautiful!!
Everyone of all faiths and all ages are invited to go.
There were seven children with us under the age of 6 and I loved being with them as we walked through.
They seem to understand better than anyone that this is a special place.
I heard comments like 
"Wow!"
"That went way too fast!"
"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"
and my personal favorite from Leilani,
"Is Heavenly Father going to be there?"
She loved going into the Sealing Room or the "Princess Room" as she called it and looking at the "sparkly lights."  
She was sure there was a princess around every corner.  
After all, what would a princess be without her castle?  
I can't think of a better castle:)


My sweet little chillins.
(Targhee had to work or he would be here too.  And, by the way, when he saw this picture he said, "Awe, it looks like she loves you" lol we definitely have our moments:)

Grandma and Grandpa Fuzzy and cousins

I love this picture

The Fowers (Targhee's older sister, Bri, and her family)

Riding the bus back to the car

I am so grateful for temples!
I know because these beautiful buildings are here on the earth that my family can be together for eternity. And as the Apostle Elder Jeffrey R. Holland states, "Heaven would simply not be heaven without my spouse and my family." 
Click HERE for information about the open house
(ps don't be deterred from going if you weren't able to get tickets...there was no place they asked or checked if we had a ticket, so just go:)
and click HERE for information about why we have temples.

1 comment: