When I get to Heaven, one of my first questions is going to be, "So...about the dinosaurs...?"
We decided to take advantage of Targhee's break between semesters and step back into the Jurassic period.
These ones moved and Leilani was a bit concerned about all the growling.
Feeding the ducks. A little less intimidating.
Trying to get a shot of the huge rainbow fish giving the ducks a run for their money in the food market, since I think it got more food than the ducks did.
Just a Raptor having some lunch
He never misses a slide opportunity
My two birds of one feather
"World's Most Dangerous Creature"
I wish you could see Leilani drooling:)
Targhee had to get a family photo with his favorite dinosaur
TJ likes LOUS's
(lizards of unusual size)
Strange display
A large flock of quails just making a house visit to some carnivorous friends
Leilani didn't think this was very funny:)
Good thing he's behind a fence or they'd really be in trouble!




























No comments:
Post a Comment