Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fitness Tip #6

Well, I have some big news about my weight loss endeavours.
I'm joining Weight Watchers.
Yup!
That's right!
I'm gonna be your next Jennifer Hudson
See how happy she is about it:)
I have not been very pleased with my own efforts and felt I needed an extra little kick in the behind so here's my next tip.

Fitness Tip #6
Do Something Different

If you are not happy with the results you have been getting with your workouts that you are already doing, seek out something different.  If you are not working out at all, start.  Choose something that you often avoid, a weakness you have to improve on, and your body will give you results.  If you hate getting your heart rate up, start to jog.  If you loathe weight lifting, then that is exactly what you need to do.  If you only focus on your strengths, then your weaknesses will always remain a weakness.  Your body responds (adapts, changes shape) to something different much better than the same old thing.
*An ideal fitness plan rotates days of resistance training with cardio sessions.

So this is my something different.  My diet is my biggest down fall and I have no one to turn to but myself.  I have never been a part of a weight loss group before so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment