Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back in Business!

Did you know that I always spell business wrong?  Probably not news to you since I spell practically everything wrong.  But for some reason it looks like busyness to me and should be spelled like this, buisness, instead.  (Irrelevant to my post, by the way)
But speakin of being back in business.  I know you have all been very disappointed in me...right!!!!!  You haven't gotten a fitness tip from me in months and I have a very good reason for that...
....I stopped being fit.
My schedule changed and I let that get in the way of my goals.
Sad day!
And you were all supposed to keep me in line.
Shame on you!!
Well, I'm back to healthy foods and exercisin my buns off so wish me luck because I plan on lookin smokin hot this summer!
What about you?  Are you back in "buisness"?


No comments:

Post a Comment