Today is just one of those regular days of doing the laundry, cleaning up, grocery shopping, etc.
But my goal of having an activity every day is not just for the sake of having an activity. Although it has helped me to have something to look forward to this week, my main point is to try to be better at including Leilani in the things I do, not just having her around me while I do them.
I've been reading more about child developement and children need an adult to help them make sense of the world around them. Everything is new to them. Which is one of the reasons having a kid around makes things more fun. More time, more messy, and sometimes more frustrating...but more fun.
So this is Leilani helping me with the regular but necessary stuff:)
(p.s. Yes, this is just one day and yes she is wearing 4 different outfits. This is part of the more time, more messy and more frustrating:)
Helping with the laundry
Helping Dad run 1.5 miles for his health class.
I think we have a future track star on our hands.
Love that sexy man!
(he ran 1.5 miles in 11 minutes and 45 seconds without warming up, training, nothin! He probably hasn't ran for 3 years. Sometimes he just makes me sick:)










Go Lakers! Just kidding, your family is so cute!
ReplyDelete