Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Double the Fun

Sheesh!
I had to really wriggle my way around the system to get to a spot that would let me write a post.
My blogger has been down and doing very strange things.
Anywho!!!
Here are some of the things we've been doing.
My little munchkin required 2 activities yesterday.
The regular stuff just didn't do it for her.

Part 1: Mommy Daughter Date
This was my original plan because low and behold...it was raining.
We tripped on over to Petco to have a look at some "manimoos"


And that lasted about 20 minutes so then we skipped over to Deseret Book to read some books.

And that lasted about 10 minutes. 
It was lunch time so we took a jaunt over to Del Taco for a 49 cent taco and were disgusted by their Mac N' Cheese bites!
Seriously?  As if macaroni and cheese isn't fattening enough, let's dip it in batter and deep fry it.  Wow!  I could feel my pores expanding just thinking about it.
It was very fun though to have a little day out with my daughter and make sure it was all about her.  Usually if we go out we're running errands, so I tried to keep it relaxed and let her take the lead. 
She thought that was pretty cool.

Part 2: Sidewalk Chalk
After her nap it had stopped raining enough for the sun to come out, so I pulled out the chalk and let her go at it.  She's not really into coloring yet, but she liked that it would write on anything she touched, (and I mean anything...I don't remember sidewalk chalk being so messy, but it is) 

This chair ended up being her canvas.  Good thing it wipes off with water.

So proud of her work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment