I should know by now that when it gets very quiet something that should not be happening is probably happening.
*Sigh*
On a happier note, this is my attempt to bring Spring in a little more quickly.
Ya, I'm done with the snow and cold and stuff.
I even opened my windows and turned off my heater just to prove I was D.U.N. done!
I'm paying for it tonight though.
My little toes are freezing!






haha I'm so ready for spring too! I open my window too and it's so lovely to hear the birds chirping. Of course I have a blanket around my shoulders cause it's not quite warm enough...
ReplyDeleteThose Spring blocks are super cool!
Do you remember the time we were having personal study and I came to your desk and you were covered from head to toe in sweats and a blanket cuz you were freezing but it was like the middle of May or something:) haha! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHa ha this should not be funny, but it is. It always amazes me how kids find ways to be so naughty. I'm glad you got it cleaned up. And your letters turned out adorable :-)
ReplyDelete