Ok I decided to be nice and share my secret.
I'm not really a great cook.
But I know a woman on a blog who is:)
Everything I have made from her site has been scrumptious and somebody usually asks for the recipe when I make it.
She's got all sorts of stuff to try out and it never disappoints.
I think she cooks for a hobby and well
I cook out of necessity.
So I there are a few things I would tweak to her recipes to make them a little more time friendly.
But if you're looking for something yummy head on over there.
Alright, now the secret's out.
Mmmm! Doesn't that just make you hungry?





Um... I am always up for new recipes! I love to cook, but never have anyone to cook for :-)
ReplyDeleteCindy (the mom on Two Peas and my tennis partner) wanted me to tell you "thanks!" for the shout out to her blog. It really is great isn't it?!?!! This is Callie, btw, long story as to why it says Morgan.
ReplyDelete