So I've started my 5 weeks of student teaching for Level 3 in my Elementary Ed courses and I'm really bummed to admit that I'm just not feelin it.
In the past years, being in the elementary is what I've looked forward to.
It reminds me of why I am still going to school.
I love being in the classroom.
I love being with the kids.
I get the "Ya, this is where I'm supposed to be" feeling.
But, this year just isn't clicking for me.
I don't know if it's a rub off of how I've been feeling this whole semester or what.
My head hasn't been in the game.
I'm just going through the motions just to get it over with.
I'm really hoping this Spring Break will give me that extra umph I need to get through the rest of this semester.
Or...perhaps all I need is this music video:)




No comments:
Post a Comment