So I know everyone says that the happiest place on earth is Disneyland, but apparently none of these people have ever been a one year old at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden.
If only I could make my daughter smile involuntarily as much as she did today I would be a happy mama.
Holy Cow, what an awesome place for kids!
They have definitely improved it since I went there.
I remember going for field trips and being totally bummed out because there were so many rules and ropes blocking me off from climbing and exploring places.
Not anymore.
This is a totally roam free, explore everything, touch everything, see everything, made just for kids place.
The only time we had to tell her "no no" was when she tried to push another lady's stroller:)
Pretty sure that wouldn't be the case at Disneyland!
Look at this face!
I mean really!
The Barn
I'm almost positive she thought this was real.
Yeehaw!
Milking the cow.
"Milk" even came out of the utters- lol
Things to climb on and in.
Do you see the look of pure bliss on her face?
(p.s. if you're wondering why the pictures aren't very good, it's because I was lucky to even get a shot. Leilani was so busy running from one station to the next. She was actually a blurr in some of my pictures!)
"Don't bother me. I'm creating music."
She thought it was more fun to knock over the chess pieces than anything else. There was a doll house right next to this and she didn't want anything to do with it. Don't worry there were sound effects of explosions and crashes with every toppled piece. She's not a very dainty little girl.
Oh ya. And Targhee had a little bit of fun too:)
King Cole
I'd say my money was well spent today.














Love it. Yes, that place is definitely the coolest place a kid could go to!
ReplyDeleteWe have yet to go! We have a free pass and I can't wait to take Harrison! I just know he'll love it like Leilani!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of her on the chair is PRICELESS! I have never seen her smiling so happily... this is so cute :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family outing! Yes, my kids do really love places like that they can roam free and do as they please. Disneyland is not so much do what you want when you want, you have to wait your darn turn everywhere you go! And that first picture is just yummy!
ReplyDelete