Monday, February 28, 2011

Extended Winter

Our neighbors took their little boy sledding a while ago and I thought it looked like a lot of fun so they let us borrow their tube and we went sledding this weekend. 
There is a grassy area on our corner with teeny Leilani sized hills.


It didn't work so well with Mom and Dad on the tube.
Perfect!

While Mom and Dad built a snowman...



Leilani did this:)


I suppose there are some advantages to more snow when it's starting to feel warmer.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love the one of her eating the snow! She is so adorable. Even her face on the tube is very deep... like she is wondering what the heck is going on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw that snowman and wondered who built it. :) Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Leilani is so cute!

    ReplyDelete