Today it was warm enough for Leilani and I to go outside.
Or at least the sun was out giving the illusion that it was warm enough to go outside.
Or at least the sun was out giving the illusion that it was warm enough to go outside.
Oh how I can't wait for summer when we get to play outside everyday.
My daughter is a completely different person when she gets to play outside.
She's her mother's daughter.
PLUS...
She had SHOES!!
We've been working on the whole shoe thing.
Normally she screams at me when I put her shoes on but today she got to go outside and walk all by herself because she had shoes on!
Shoes are SOO cool!
(Now if only we could convince her how cool sippy cups are)
She is seriously the sweetest one year old.
I am so grateful to have had the experiences I have with her to be able to appreciate what a sweetheart she is right now.









She is so cute! I can't wait until it's warm either... we will go for walks and play in the park. She really is such an angel :-)
ReplyDelete