I don't know if it's the weather.
Could be.
I don't know if it's stress.
Could be.
I don't know if it's hormones.
Could be.
But I feel blah!
I'm tired all the time.
Except right now it's 2:15am and I can't sleep.
hmmmm...
My mom took Leilani home today so that I could focus on my homework.
Focus.
Ha!
That's a joke.
I can't focus on anything right now.
I ate a whole snickers today.
Pretty sure that's not part of the diet.
Who cares about a diet right now?
That's what I say.
(Ok I don't really say that. I know I care, but I just don't wanna right now)
I think I need to read this book
and take a sleeping pill.
Except I don't take sleeping pills.
And that's all I have to say about that.





Hormones? Are you pregnant? :)
ReplyDeleteand I think I need to read that book too! :)
MONICA! I think it's part of being female, because I get like that at times too. Speaking of being female...visiting teaching. Bah! I have been such a slacker with making appointments this month. I talked to Sister Sawyer and she said Sunday after church will be good for her, so I will get in touch with the other two and see if that would work for them as well. I'm sorry! How is it that taking 3 days off of February feels like the month is cut in half?
ReplyDeleteAs someone who has always been against taking pills, I am coming to the dark side. I was having an impossible time sleeping, as in... I went weeks without a full-nights sleep. I was dragging and could not figure out what was wrong... but I did NOT want to take sleeping pills. My doctor described it this way, that convinced me "If you have an infection, are you scared to take antibiotics? If you have a cold, are you scared to take cough medicine? These things are just as addicting. And whether or not you believe it, insomnia can be an actual disease. And when it is interfering with you being able to concentrate on important things, it is a disease, and one that is easily fixed."
ReplyDeleteIt was right after my surgery , when my sleep schedule had been completely thrown off. And he prescribed me some sleeping pills. I don't take them often, but every once in awhile (like once a month or so) there is a night where I am laying wide awake and can't sleep, and they help so much. Don't be afraid of the stigma of the drug. Yes, some people abuse it. But it is there for a purpose. After all, I'm no druggie :-)
I could have written that! Except that I would have eaten like 4 snickers (I have no self control). But don't worry. Things like that come in phases. You'll get thru it!
ReplyDelete