I used to work in the fabric department of a craft store and fell in love with minki while I was there, so if I get to get a free minki blanket, I post this:)
Targhee and I got married December 27, 2008 after dating for nearly eight years. We were put on the same volleyball team in 9th grade gym class and have only been separated for college and to serve missions for the LDS church. He served in the Honolulu, Hawaii Mission while I served in the Washington DC North Mission. I graduated from Weber State University in Elementary Ed with a level 2 Math endorsement and Targhee is going into Health Administration. We have a two year old little girl whom we adore and a growing brand new baby boy. They're sure teaching us the ropes of parenthood.
This little munchkin is a spit fire. She never stops going. Her feet move at an average of 50mph and her mouth runs just as fast:) She keeps us laughing and we are continually amazed by how fast she's growing and learning.
Momma's Boy
What a fun addition to our family. He is a sweet sweet boy who does everything a brand new baby should. We love him and are excited to get to know his growing personality as well as his obviously growing body.
No comments:
Post a Comment