Thursday, November 29, 2012

Days to be Remembered

They say a picture's worth a thousand words.  How about a thousand things in a picture.
Starting from left to right.
Dishes left from last night's dinner I've been avoiding.
Sippy cups sippy cups and more sippy cups.
A can of green beans from the cannery that NO ONE eats.
A half cut up pineapple.
Lunch remains from Leilani.
The video camera to catch TJ doing "Big Boy" for the first time.
My half eaten lunch that I tried to shove in my face in between feeding TJ.
TJ's lunch remains.
Over due library books.
My 32oz water jug from the hospital that I am STILL using 9 months later.
Last years "Christmas Present" to my Mom and Dad before we found out where they were serving their mission.
A flyer to a marriage and family fireside Friday night.
Leilani's art from nursery on Sunday. 
A blanket that acted as Santa's sled while Leilani Clarice (Rudolf's girlfriend) pulled me through the night sky.
A drum brought up from down stairs so that Leilani could keep the beat to the Christmas music playing in the background.
Toys toys and more toys.
Our "cat" Princess Gato wearing a cape.
A kitchen bag clip and a hair clip acting as alligators.  Careful, they might chomp your fingers.
And a bucket of blocks on the high chair to keep TJ busy while I trimmed his toenails.
And this is just ONE section of the house:)
These are things I am most likely to forget but will probably miss the most when they're gone.

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see my house isn't the only one that looks this way at times. I swear I just pick it up and in two seconds it is messy again. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, I would cry if I had a whole house to keep clean :). I figure it's impossible until the little people are older :). Joe and I are always stunned by how much work it is to keep up with Maddie's mess even though she is so tiny, talk about little tornado! Also, to comment on your comments...I too kept my water jug for ages, love that thing! The only reason I got rid of it is because we moved and one of the things I'm excited about for labor is getting another one!! We also had a thousand sippy cups lying around...I ended up throwing all but two away so that I'd be forced to wash them haha...and I love that Rudolf's girlfriend has the name Clarice, sounds fancy!

    ReplyDelete