Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nine Month Old TJ

This little kid is such a doll!
People often comment on how happy he is.
He is so easy going and I'm very grateful for that right now!
He definitely has opinions... for example he HATES laying down to get his diaper changed.  It's pretty ridiculous the fight we have to go through several times a day, but I have learned how to put a diaper on a standing/moving target and am getting pretty darn accurate:) 
If all else fails... just get him naked:)

This kid can EAT!
If I didn't know better I would think he was a 14 year old boy! It is a race to see who can put the food on the tray or eat it faster.
I have no idea where it all goes, though.  
He's not big or chunky, but I get scolded every time the tray is empty, so I try my best to keep it filled.
Let me give you an example
Lunch:
One baby food container of sweet potatoes, potatoes and ham from my plate, cooked carrots, a hand full of baby crunchies (like Cheetos), an entire slice of bread, an entire cutie (orange), and a half of a pear...and he's still looking around for more.  Are you kidding me?
It's pretty amazing! 
I keep checking around his chair to see if he dropped any...nope! GONE! All of it!

His 9 month stats:
Height: 28.5 inches (57%)
Weight: 18.25 lbs (25%)
Head: 44 cm (22%)
All I can say is he must have an amazing metabolism.

(Thanksgiving Day)

Always smiling.

He likes to stand up to everything and lately he's been getting brave and letting go for a few seconds.
(this is what happens when you have a big sister. I fear this is only the beginning)

Bundled up for the great outdoors.
He humors me:)

He loves to chase his big sister around.
She tolerates him for the most part, but if he even thinks about getting close enough to touch her or anything she deems "hers!" then he better watch out! (She's learning).
(playing in their "kitty fort")
(This picture pretty much sums up what daddy time is like:)
The sibling rivalry ring.

He is always on the move and he is not a cuddler.
My "rock-a-bying" before I put him to bed is usually a wrestling match for me to try and get a song in before he tries to jump out of my arms, 
So the most precious time of my day is bedtime when he's tired enough that he will resist the fight and just let me hold him for a few seconds.
He will hum the song with me and I soak up every one of those seconds.

We're so grateful to have him in our family and can't wait to find out what sort of personality traits he continues to develop.
Love you TJ boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment