This
is
Bears
He has been a part of our family for a long time.
He used to be white.
And even though he's washed regularly
He only improves from a dark gray, to a lighter gray.
He's Everywhere.
and yet...
Can NEVER be found!
At least twice a day I go on a Bear Hunt.
He could be anywhere!!
Closets, behind couches, under beds, in toy bins, sitting inconspicuously on the floor...
The other day I threatened to throw Bears away.
Blasphemy!
And then almost on cue he disappeared.
We were stumped.
We looked in
closets, behind couches, under beds, in toy bins, inconspicuous spots on the floor...
nothing.
I was about to say, "Well, Darn it! Guess she'll have to learn how to do without" but Targhee wasn't about to let that happen.
He decided to check ONE last time
when...
Ta da!
Bears reappeared in the dress up box (which had been checked before).
All's right in the world once again.
It must have been the day the teddy bears have their picnic.
(Cute side note: Targhee slipped into Leilani's room while she was sleeping to put Bears in her arms so that when she woke up she would be so happy:) -I love him and his ways around his little girl who can do no wrong.













No comments:
Post a Comment