One of my roommates/best friends from college got married last week and I was fortunate enough to be able to spend the day with the wedding party. Thank you to my wonderful husband and mother who stayed home to watch Leilani and my amazing mission companion who watched TJ while I was in the temple.
The beautiful bride, Lyric, and I.
So happy that weddings are one of the things that bring people together:)
My other roommates Ashley and Stevie.
Seriously some of my favorite memories of my life are with these women.
They had a waffle buffet! How genius is that!!
I could have eaten them all night. Oh wait...I did!
(p.s. Ashley and I are notorious for fantastically horrible face shots:)
Best room roommate and life friend, Stevie:)
Lyric and McCade's chocolate chocolate cake
The real fantastic four:)
I was so nervous all week about this event because it was the first time I would travel somewhere with TJ, but he was the most amazing angel anyone could have asked for. He slept when he needed to sleep and ate when he needed to eat and was happy the rest of the time. What a sweetheart! Thank you TJ for allowing me to have a good day with my friends:)










Congratulations to Lyric! So fun to see you ladies together again. Ricks Hall forever!
ReplyDelete