I realized I haven't been taking as good of record of regular daily activities as I used to and honestly those are my favorite things to go back and read.
So, the other day the sun came out.
A monumental time of year.
TJ had his first experience walking outside. He was so darn cute I could hardly contain my giggles.
He won't keep shoes on for longer than 3 minutes so we'll see what will happen this summer, but he loved being free outside.
I totally get it.
After being cooped up all winter I can't wait to go outside either.
Leilani had her nose against the window watching the snow melt and said, "I want to walk on the grass!"
It's all very exciting.
He also thinks he's big enough to climb stairs but has no fear about falling down the stairs. I guess I hold enough fear for the both of us.
Leilani even shed the coat and shoes and tried to soak up as much Vitamin D as possible.
Bring on the SUN!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment