Friday, January 18, 2013

10 month old TJ

So apparently 9 months to 10 months is a big jump for a baby because all of the sudden TJ's starting to do so many big things.
He says "ah dun!"(all done) out loud and in sign language.
Waves bye bye and says "ba ba"
He puts both arms in the air for "Big Boy!" and giggles because he knows he's cute.
He puts the phone or anything of similar shape to his ear and says, "Hi"
Puts the comb on his head and rubs it while I tell him he looks so handsome.
He has braved taking some steps.  It won't be long before he's walking.
He thinks it's pretty fun to irritate his big sister because man can he get a rise out of her:)
He gets into EVERYTHING.
He has decided that 10 month olds are much too mature for the strained baby food and will only eat foods he can grab and shove into his mouth himself.
He has also decided that being rocked by Mom really isn't so bad and will now lay his head on my shoulder while I sing him some songs before I put him to bed.  I love that!!
AND he has decided that 10 month olds don't need to take naps, but we are putting a stop to that ASAP!
We love him so much and love watching his little personality grow.

1 comment: