Monday, May 14, 2012

TJ at 2 months

My little guy is a big 2 month old now!
He has been such a joy in our lives.
He started smiling after just a few weeks and now all you have to do is look at him and say hi and he will give you a big grin.  It is adorable and I can't get enough of it.
His little colicky fit only lasted a short while.  I went off dairy which seemed to do wonders.  Now he is almost always happy.
Now if only we could come up with a cure for reflux.
Man this boy knows how to soak a piece of fabric.
In three days (from laundry wash to laundry wash) he went through 8 blankets, 10 outfits, and 11 burp cloths!  All because they were completely drenched with spit up.
But, he's growing wonderfully so there's no need to be concerned.
example:
Height: 24 1/4 inches   90%
Weight 12lbs 10 oz   75%
Head: 38.5 centimeters   20%
(my babies apparently have small heads.  Something I can be grateful for I guess:)
I have just learned to have a burp cloth in hand at all times but the little sneak always manages to find a way to miss the cloth.  Even when it's right in his face:)
He's now been fixed of his bad sleeping habits.
He'll take several naps during the day and then sleep all night, only waking up once or twice to eat but then go right back to sleep...frew!  There are moments when I hear him squirm in the middle of the night and I groan at the thought of having to get up yet again, but then I look at his sweet innocent face and all those feelings just melt away.  What an amazing experience to be a mother and feel that type of love for another person.
I have attempted several photo shoots to catch his big grins...but I always just miss it leaving me with some awesome face shots.
Beware: I can't pick just one picture....Just scroll quickly:)










Love it:)

We had him blessed on May 6, 2012
It was a beautiful day and he made it so easy.


Targhee gave a wonderful blessing.
A few things I remember is that he would be knowledgeable in both secular and spiritual things and that family would be very important to him.
We had a great support group from our family.


Targhee's Mom and Dad

My Mom and Dad

Our Mr. Congeniality

No comments:

Post a Comment