There are those moments when you are just proud to be a mother.
Today was one of those moments.
My 10 week old TJ rolled over!!
I basically have a child prodigy;)
I was so excited I think I scared Leilani.
I layed him on the floor to get Leilani some lunch and when I looked back I caught the very tail end of the flip.
He seemed a little shocked and concerned by the whole thing.
Maybe that was just cuz I made such a big deal out of it-lol
Honestly I think it was just a fluke, but it does mean that my teeny little baby is getting bigger and will really be doing all this stuff for real very soon.
I have really enjoyed his infant-hood so I hope the new stages will be just as happy.
He smiles immediately at eye contact and has just begun the first stages of baby giggles which just makes your heart joyous.
Here's some funny pictures that hopefully make your heart smile too







No comments:
Post a Comment