Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A time to Play...dough

We've been out of commission for the last week cuz we've been spending lots of time with
family and playing at Bear Lake!
That post to come.
Which means that today was the first day we've needed an activity for a while.
Everyone knows about playdough,
but I think sometimes we say, "No it's too messy," or "It takes too much time" so we skip the playdough making.
Well we spent a good 45 minutes playing with the playdough today so I say it was totally worth it!
This recipe doesn't require any cooking on the stove so Leilani got to "dump" all the ingredients in herself.
3 c. flour, 1 c. salt, 3 T. oil, and 1 c. water
It takes quite a bit of elbow grease to get it playdough-like and I added probably a third cup more of water.
Leilani chose "BLUE" for the color of course because that's still her answer to any color question:)

Targhee and I had the most fun making animals and other creations and Leilani had the most fun tearing them apart.

She stuck in her thumb and pulled out a plumb and said what a good girl am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment