Happy 4th of July!!
Here are a couple things that popped for us on our fourth.
POP-ITS
TGIF
CARMEL POPCORN
Her plate was lip poppin good.
CARMEL POPCORN
The infamous Abendroth popcorn got left behind so my sister was requested to return back home to retrieve it because fireworks could NOT be had without the homemade carmel popcorn.
FIREWORKS!
Complete with ring POPS
I got a little sentimental this Fourth of July. It just made me so happy to drive down the street and see families gathered together enjoying each other's company. I think God is happy for holidays that bring families together for such wholesome recreation. Not to mention I was very grateful to live in a country where we are free to celebrate such events as we please.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!




I love your fireworks pic and I must know more about this caramel corn you mentioned in your post. About my camera, it's a Sony a33. Jeff and I wanted to get a really good digital SLR camera and we did a ton of research. I was leaning towards a Canon, but with the price range we had, the Sony was the best one out there. Let me know if you have any more questions.
ReplyDelete