I would just like to take a moment to appreciate the fact that I have survived this semester!!
.....
.....
....
....
....
Ok I'm done:)
Oh my goodness! I have taken hard semesters before but never have I been a mom and and wife at the same time. What a challenge! This semester was especially challenging because for some reason I decided to do math as my minor (don't ask) and I had three very time consuming math courses.
I've cried, (several times), with frustration and concern, but I did it! I feel very proud of myself and can not tell you how excited I am for this next month. Targhee and I will both be out of school and just be able to enjoy each other and the Christmas season with all of its craziness.
Time to whip out that Christmas want list and get crackin.
well, maybe in a second....
Right now I just want to sit and enjoy the feeling of not having to do anything:)





Yay!!!! I am so excited for you. There is nothing better than knowing you accomplished another semester and that is one more closer to your goal. You are working so hard and I am super proud of you. You are great. Now go and relax and enjoy your cute family.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you Monica! You really amaze me. You have such a strength and grace about you, even at your hardest times. It sucks now, but one day you might look back on these days and wish you were back here. Maybe one day when you have 5 little kids running around screaming, you will wish for the days with one baby and homework Ha ha. You are SO close to being done :-)
ReplyDelete