Thought I would share some of our Christmas adventures thus far.
We decorated the tree while Leilani was taking a nap. I wasn't sure how she would react and wondered if we were going to have to decorate it only half way up the tree, but when she woke up she pointed at it and said "oooh!! Ba!" She had just learned how to say ball and was very excited about all the "balls" on the Christmas tree. She's been a very good girl and has since learned the word, No no! She now looks at the tree and shakes her head while saying "na na na na!" Too cute:)
Our cute little nativity. And yes, that is a Charley Brown tree behind it.
Stockings hung with care on the chimney...I mean bookshelf. I made these last year and was so delighted when I opened our Christmas box and remembered we already had stockings:)
Hall out the holly!
Our wreath I made. Still not sure if it is "finished" but it's on our door so there.
We went to Christmas Village on 25th street. Nothing has changed since I was teeny, but it was still fun to have a night out together as a family. Leilani was so happy to be out and more interested in all the people than all the lights.
Very traditional Christmas, I'd say. But the more I do things, the more traditional I realize I am.
So Merry Christmas everyone!
Very traditional Christmas, I'd say. But the more I do things, the more traditional I realize I am.
So Merry Christmas everyone!










Love it! It's hard not having anywhere to hang your stockings. Ours are just kind of flung over the back of the banana chair. And I do LOVE your wreath... great job :-)
ReplyDelete