I can't believe how fast babies change. You wouldn't think there would be a lot of difference in just two months, but she just keeps getting bigger and cuter each day. Here are some of her latest...
- plays pattie-cake and claps every time you say "yeah!"
- Throws hands in the air when you say "BIG Girl!" or "TOSS it in the oven"
- Says, "Da Da," "Ma Ma," "ba ba," "Hi" and "Mooo"
- Waves bye-bye
- Will eat an entire banana if I let her
- has two bottom teeth
- Can let go and stand on her own for a few seconds
- takes two, 2 hour naps and still sleeps through the night! (that's my girl:)
- weighs 17.5 lbs (25%)
- 28 inches tall (70%)
- TERRIFIED of the vacuum
- Hates getting dressed
- loves splashing in the bathtub
- favorite place to play... the couch
- loves story time and to turn the pages of the book
9 months birthday = new toy!
Cheerleader for her cousin's football game
playing at the park
Our little copy cat










She is A D O R A B L E!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo, soo cute! That is such a fun age! I can't wait...and I can't wait for my little guy to sleep through the night! Although last night he only woke up once to eat! Yay...we're making progress here! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable... I love taking pictures of her. I can't believe how big she gets so fast.
ReplyDelete