Saturday morning I got a call from Targhee while he was at work. He said, "So when I get home tonight do you and Leilani want to go to Willard Bay with me?" UH YA!!!
Ever since I can remember my family has gone boating. I love being out on the lake soaking up the sun and watching skiers, both the experienced and the not so experienced: ) While on my mission I got to serve in an area close to the water during the summer. My companion and I would go to the beach (about a 6 foot span of sand)


and write our letters. I loved that spot. I felt so peaceful sitting next to the water and thinking of memories with me and my family. I wrote Targhee a letter while I was sitting on that beach and told him that was my happy place. The first time I saw him after I got home he took me to the lake. Now this was the first time taking our sweet Leilani to the lake. I was so excited.








That's so cute! I'm glad you guys got to relax a little :-)
ReplyDelete