Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So I pretty much have avoided blogs, but since I've had my baby I can see the value in writing down simple events from day to day to help me remember. She is changing so fast and I want to have a place I can return to and read the good and bad days of my parenting experiences. In just two months she has gone from this...


to this...

I've honestly been suprized by how fast it has gone. Everyone always tells you that, but who ever believes what people tell them?
Parenting has been a whole new level for me. I am the youngest of seven girls and have always been around neices and nephews (I currently have 22 ranging from ages 17 to 7 months) so I thought, "How hard can it be?" I couldn't have been more wrong:) When you have a job, you go to work and then you come home from work...parenting is definitely not like that, it's nonstop work 24/7 with it's own challenges and joys that can only be understood by those who have experienced them on their own.
When I was a missionary I could feel myself learning and growing constantly. I missed that when I came home. I knew I was still learning and growing it just didn't feel it as rapid. I am finally feeling that rapid growth again. I can't believe how much I have learned. I didn't even know, I didn't know:) There is wisdom in the great plan of our Supreme Creator and great happiness when we know we are following that plan.

1 comment:

  1. Your layout looks great! A blog is a great way of journaling. I hope you have fun with it and we would all love to see as many pictures as you can possibly post on it. :)

    ReplyDelete