Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Mustache Month

The madness of March brings more than just college basketball tournaments, apparently it also brings mustache folly. Over the years Targhee has had quite an array of goatees, mustaches, straps, you name it, but I think this time he's really outdone himself. I call this one the Red Neck Handle Bar.

I'd also like you to take notice of the Simpson's Old School hat. I think it just adds to the class of the look.

Way to go Targhee!!! I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha he is so funny... he looks like a truck driver! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica! Hi!!!! I miss you a ton! It looks like you guys are having a load of fun together! Your hubby's look is quite classy by the way! :) Anyway, I hope you are doing well and that we can be blog buddies! Congrats on your beautiful baby!! I'll have one in my arms come September! Yay!

    ReplyDelete