
We had Leilani blessed Sunday March 7, 2010. We have been anticipating this day for two months now:) It was Targhee's first blessing, so he was slightly nervous. He had been looking up talks and scriptures all week on baby blessings. He even gave our family home evening lesson on baby blessings:) He has given me many blessings and they have always been exactly what I needed to hear, so I knew he would be fine. The biggest thing I had to worry about was when to feed her so she would be happy, but not so soon that she would spit up all over the dress and how to get her to go to sleep so she wouldn't cry through the whole thing. Well, it turned out just perfect. She looked beautiful and slept through most of the blessing. I was surprised when Targhee held her up that her eyes were open, but she wasn't crying. She must have felt the importance of the day because she didn't cry the rest of sacrament meeting. It was amazing. It was a beautiful blessing that I knew came from our Heavenly Father. It always amazes me how well He knows each one of us, especially the little spirits that we are just getting to know ourselves. It definitely left a very peaceful spirit throughout the rest of the day.
Getting ready...

I kept her up longer so she would be tired during the meeting...but she was too tired for pictures too:) oops!


Leilani's Fan club




What a fantastic day! Congratulations on having such a beautiful baby. You too are beautiful! I heart you and I'm completely joyed for your good fortune!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day! I'm sad I missed it... Love the beautiful pictures of your cute little family :-)
ReplyDeleteMiss Mo,
ReplyDeleteCongrats she is so cute just like her Mommy and Daddy. I wish you were still in the ward!
Hey Monica,
ReplyDeleteI just have to tell you how cute your little girl is, what a sweetie! I am so happy for you guys what a cute family.