His 6th month just whizzed right by me and I've almost missed his 7th too so I better hurry and write some things down before he starts driving.
This little boy just melts my heart in every sense of the phrase.
He is so sweet.
I just want to keep him this size and put him in my pocket.
Seriously, I think if you measured him up to Mary Poppins it would just say, "TJ Cole...Perfect in every way."
I wake up to his smile every day.
He babbles and talks in his crib and gets louder and louder until I finally hear him and wake up, usually around 7:30am.
His favorite choice of words is "Da da da" (although he did officially say Mama first- I wanted to make sure that was on the record:) "Ba ba ba" and "THHHBBBBbbbb" which he can arrange into any fashion of profanity to gleeful delight.
I very much enjoy our mornings together. Even though I am not a morning person (he seems to understand that) and am usually half asleep, it is very peaceful, just the two of us together, until we go wake up his sister and Dad.
He is always good for a smile.
My favorite thing to do is catch his eye across the room and smile at him and a smile is sure to be returned.
Targhee calls this his "puttin' out the vibe stance" AND it works like a charm by the way:)
He loves to play on the floor.
He is so content just making his way around to all of the toys.
Such a big boy in his high chair.
He eats like a champ.
He nurses 4 times a day and has solid food 3 times a day.
He can already pick up the little Puff cereal and even though he doesn't have any teeth yet, he will gnaw on anything you are willing to offer.
Where'd TJ go?
Seriously we couldn't find him. It's happened a few times when he's wiggled his way into a corner.
His baby push-ups.
This cracks me up!
Leilani did it too, but he's got a new spin on it. He attempts the bear crawl while up on his toes.
He has mastered the army crawl and started getting on his hands and knees the same week he turned 7 months, now he uses a combination of both. He will be officially crawling in a matter of days, I'm sure.
He LOVES being naked.
He thinks baths are the best things ever invented.
Good ol' Johnny!
He makes the rest of us jealous that we don't have one.
A pretty rare occasion, so I had to get it on camera.
It would go away as soon as the flash went off and then come back until the next time I snapped a shot:)
Dad and his boy.
One of my favorite shots.
Here are his 6 month stats
Height: 28.25 inches 97%
Weight: 15.95 lbs 21%
Head: 42.5 cm 26%
And here is a whole slew of pictures from his photo shoot that I can't choose from:)
Thank you for coming to our family and bringing us so much joy!










I looooove the push-ups, I always wanted Maddie to do those but she never did! He is so cute and smiley!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!!!
ReplyDelete