Targhee's birthday was spread over a few events but hopefully he felt the love.
Part 1:
The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
(he said he wanted to go somewhere the kids would enjoy)
And enjoy they did!
We stopped for lunch at Tucanos Brazilian Grill.
Yum!!
Sadly this is the only picture taken of me during the whole event, so...Sorry!
Part 2:
Opening Presents
Targhee had to go to school early and then work on his birthday so Leilani and I stayed up the night before to "decorate" the house (aka one streamer across the fireplace- we go all out here:) and then Leilani I mean Targhee got to open 2 presents;)
Part 3:
The Bar
I decided it would be a sin not to see him at all on his birthday so we stole him away for a lunch break at the Burger Bar and more presents.
Part 4:
Rock N' Roll Baby!
Targhee's work buddies threw him a little party.
Rumor has it they're heading out on tour soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
TJ wanted to join the band
Part 5:
Romantic Dinner for Two
Probably the first and last time Targhee will come home to the house clean and dinner on the table:)
Part 6:
Breakfast in Bed
Leilani and TJ helped me make blueberry waffles and eggs. Leilani even carried the tray in. She's getting so big:)
Part 7:
Dinner with the Coles at the El Matador
and yummy cake
(Not pictured:)
Background Alert:
So, as many of you know, Targhee and I have been together for a very long time. We started "going out" at the ripe old age of 15... I know! Don't get me started. Anyway, there are a lot of strange things people do and obsessions people go through at 15. You all remember practicing writing your name with your crushes last name all over your science binder (well the girl's at least remember this:)
One night while talking on the phone (that's about the extent of our relationship at the time) having a very deep conversation about lucky numbers, Targhee's was 12 and mine apparently was 15 (I didn't play sports so I have no idea where that number came from) we decided that meant together our lucky number must be 27.
Because of this, I no longer set my alarm clock for 6:30, oh no, it had to be set for 6:27. I didn't make a wish on 11:11, nope, I wished on 12:15. Targhee's football number in high school was, of course, 27. I carried 27 cents in my purse at all times and the 27th of every month sends a smile to my face because, yes, we even got married on December 27th.
So, without further ado, I believe this is going to be our BEST year yet:)

























My birthday is November 27th :)
ReplyDelete